Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- ADHD information and resources from the US government NCBDDD
- Autism Society Oregon Chapter
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder (CHADD):
- National, www.chadd.org
- Portland, www.chaddpdx.org
- Beaverton, www.hillsborochadd.org
- Promoting understanding of ADD/ADHD
- Child Development and Rehabilitation Center - The mission of CDRC is to ensure that persons in Oregon with developmental disabilities and other chronic disabling conditions are identified and receive exemplary services through programs of public health, clinical services, education and research.
- Disability Compass - Internet based collection of resources and tools for disabilities in Oregon
- dysTalk - dysTalk is for parents of children who are looking for information on how to optimise their child’s learning. dysTalk provides information on specific learning difficulties that may be undermining a child’s performance as well as learning strategies that can potentially be applied to all children of all abilities.
- The Family Center on Technology and Disability - Coalition empowering Oregon families experiencing disability
- Family and Community Together (FACT) - Provides information, resources and referrals for adults with learning disabilities and parents of children with learning disabilities
- Family Village - The Family Village is a global community that integrates information, resources, and communication opportunities on the Internet for persons with cognitive and other disabilities, for their families, and for those that provide them services and support. Includes informational resources on specific diagnoses, communication connections, adaptive products and technology, adaptive recreational activities, education, worship, health issues, disability-related media and literature, and more.
- International Dyslexia Association
- Learning Disabilities Association of Oregon
- LD Online
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities - Center provides information on disabilities in children and youth; programs and services for infants, children and youth with disabilities; Special Education law; No Child Left Behind; Research-based information on effective practices for children with disabilities.
- Oregon Branch of The International Dyslexia Association (ORBIDA)
- Oregon Department of Education
- Oregon Families Information Referral Services and Training - Helps parents of children with disabilities feel competent in addressing the day-to-day issues in their child’s life with information, referrals and trainings
- Oregon Family Support Network (OFSN) - Oregon families supporting Oregon families with children and adolescents with emotional, behavioral, mental and/or physical challenges and special needs.
- Oregon Technology Access Program (OTAC) - The Oregon Technology Access Program (OTAP) provides training, information, technical assistance and resources regarding the uses of technology for children with disabilities. OTAP services are available to anyone concerned with the needs of Oregon’s children with disabilities from birth to age twenty-one. The program is sponsored by the Oregon Department of Education (ODE).
- Parent Training and Information Center - Oregon PTI encourages, educates & empowers families to collaboratively achieve unlimited success for their children with disabilities. Focuses on resources, referrals and trainings on special education.
- Schwab Learning
- Special Education PTA of Portland
- Swindells Resource Center for Children and Families - The Swindells Center helps parents of children with disabilities feel competent in addressing day-to-day issues in their child’s life through information, support, resources and referrals.
- SVPP: Partners in Student Success